Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Hey there!


Just wanted to say hello 👋🏼 and do a little introduction. I'm Stephanie. 35. Mom of 4 littles, 2 Utahans, 2 Texans. Married to my favorite person for 12 years! We live in Utah, near the mountains. 
We have been homeschooling for 4 years! Our 2 oldest went to government schools before we decided that homeschool might be a better option for us. We decided to try it for 1 year and ended up falling in love.
Our focus is to create a love of learning and give more time and opportunities for them to peruse their interests. 
We have big dreams of living on a farm one day.
We are always up for an adventure and I say WE because it's rarely just ME. 
After leaving Texas, I retired from running my photography business to focus more on my young family. But I still bust out the big camera to document our adventures and share "things to do in Utah" over on www.saltproject.co a website I started with a friend a year and a half ago because we were always asking ourselves "what should we do?" Now we have the longest list ever 🙈.
I love puppies, hiking, reading, laughing until I cry, campfires, sushi, and my favorite color is green. 

Ok, I think I covered the basics. Any questions you have for me?

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy your IG posts, and your blog is a great read! Our HD journey began the same way!! Keep up he good work. God is so good. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete